Super Duper Old Art. (like seriously omg)

 WOWWWWWWW I was looking through some REALLY old files on my computer and found this! this is stuff from like 2020 and 2019. I can't believe how much I have improved, honestly. 

^^I am starting off with this one because it is hilarious and incredibly accurate for this situation.^^


I'm just now realizing I never drew his horns??

Todoroki cat phone background

characters from an unfinished book I was making

super meowrio

Shinso Phone Background

if only if only

more book characters



I actually still REALLY like this one. It is pretty good even considering my current art.


link cow


a friends D&D character




an oc of mine





a villian from "Boss Baby: Back in Business"


One of the first axolotls I'd ever drawn! To think I'd have a pet and a webcomic about it is insane......
a present for my nana's birthday
worm on a string


alrighty everyone, that is all of the old art I could find! I'm sure there was more somewhere, but they might've been deleted or lost at some point. I hope you enjoyed this trip down memory lane with me! And I hope you continue looking at my blog and seeing my improvements. <3







Comments