Julie D'Aubigny!!!!!!

  

 

Sorry I haven't been posting as regularly the past couple of days,(or just posting garbage) I was working on college. So here we are, some quality content! I was watching BEAMAZED on YouTube and there was a video about the toughest warriors in history, and that's when I learned about our girl Julie here! I looked up her Wikipedia page as well, and honestly, she was an absolute LEGEND! I'm not going to describe her in this post, but seriously, go learn about her, she was awesome. I made this fan art of her based off of a couple of references I found online, but idk how accurate it is :/ I'm also just gonna say I did NOT do enough research about french dresses so I kinda just did whatever for her gf. Fun fact, one of Julie's girlfriends was sent to a boarding school, so to get her out Julie burned it to the ground?? For various crimes, she was sent to the king, and the king lowkey thought it was funny and let her off scott-free. ABSOLUTE QUEEN anyway.

I hope you enjoyed. <3

Comments